As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At Middleton Business Advisers we are experienced in estate planning and can guarantee no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
Your most valuable asset is your staff. In recognition of this, and in line with our aim to help you make the most of your business, we provide an HR consulting service. By providing you with the best HR team, we guide you into getting the best out of your team.
We can assist in the following key areas:
- Employment Relations:
- Advice on employment agreements, employment legislation, and employee policies and procedures
- Health and Safety:
- Assistance with implementing systems to ensure compliance with legislation
- Training on health and safety
- Recruitment and Selection:
- Assistance with advertising for employees
- Shortlisting and interviewing
- Reference checking
- Psychometric testing
- Support in administering the payroll
- Advice on remuneration levels
- Guidance with incentive and bonus schemes
- Performance Management:
- Assistance in identifying performance measurement criteria
- Training on carrying out performance appraisals
- Guidance for managers in dealing with non-performance problems
- Strategic HR:
- Aligning HR strategies with business objectives to ensure the development of a team drives the improvement of business performance
- Team Building:
- Implementing personality tests to aid resolution of communication problems
- Team building workshops
- Change Management:
Implementing plans to achieve change in the workplace
Training managers to guide their team throughout the transition phase
Counseling, interview coaching, and other outplacement services
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business!
At Middleton Business Advisers, our clients are our number one priority.
That's why we have partnered with a financial group to offer you a wide range services from one of Western Australia's leading financial advisors; in addition to our core accounting expertise.
We offer a range of financial services for you and your business and will provide expert, tailored advice that will help you and your business achieve your financial goals. We can help with the following:
- Retirement Planning
- Personal Super
- Business Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Mortgage Broking
- Equipment & Car Finance
A wide range of financing options exist each with their pros and cons. At Middleton Business Advisers we know the financial market and have the experience to assist you in securing the best financing option for your personal and business goals. Our experience in the market means we can also structure debt upon acquisition to maximise tax advantages.
Let our experienced team explore the best financing options with you to get your business closer to its goals!